Please take note that this domain azbigiotterie.it has been registered and is handled by A.Z. Bigiotterie S.A.S.
We would like to inform you that Law Decree n. 196 dated June 30 2003 ("Code of protection personal data") establishes the protection of
the persons and other individuals regarding treatment of personal and sensitive data.
Following the above mentioned regulation, this treatment will be based on principles of honesty, loyalty
and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and your rights.
Following art. 13 of Law Decree n.196/2003, therefore, we forward the following information:
1. The data you will provide will only be used for the following scopes: ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES.
2. The treatment will be accomplished with the following modality: COMPUTERIZED and PRINTED.
3. Processing your data is compulsory (with the sole scope to proceed with your request) and the eventual refuse to provide
such data might cause a failed or partial execution of the service.
4. The data will not be communicated to other individuals, nor will be spread out, except for such cases described by the Law or for what
is compulsory by the Law. Eventual sensitive data will be treated separately from personal data, so that anonimous use is granted.
We inform you that providing such data is compulsory, because it is fundamental for the execution of service and any eventual refuse
to provide such data might cause a failed or partial execution of the service.
Personal data is stored within necessary timing, by Law or by the real reasons for which this data is been provided.
5. The owner of the treatment is: A.Z. Bigiotterie S.A.S.
6. The responsible for data security of the company is the legal Representative.
7. In any moment you can use your rights towards the owner of the treatment, following art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003,
that we integrally copy here for your reference:
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The person involved has the right to obtain the confirmation of existence of any personal data that regard him,
even if not yet registered, and its communication in comprehensible form.
2. The person involved has the right to obtain indication on:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the reasons and modality of treatment;
c) the logistic applied in case of treatment done with electronic devices;
d) the details on the owner, the responsibles and the assigned representative following art. 5, comma 2;
e) the persons or categories of people to whom your data might be communicated or that might get to know as representative designated within the
State territory, responsible or appointed.
3. The person involved has the right to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonimous form or block of the data in violation of the law, including those that are not necessarily
conserved in relation to the reasons why they have been collected and treated;
c) the confirmation that the operations above on letter a) and b) have been acknowledged, also regarding their content, to the persons that have
received such data, except the case in which this compliance is impossible or asks for an openly excessive usage of means towards the protective right.
4. The person involved has the right to oppose, partially or integrally:
a) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data, even if they are linked to the reason of their collection;
b) to the treatment of personal data for sending advertising material or direct sales or for compliance of market researches or commercial communication.